• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for growth

• Thread starter DeletedUser6450
  • Start date

DeletedUser6450

i am planks scroll gems looking for a new fellowship that is active trading and visits.

DeletedUser4731

Purple Unicorns may be the place for you, we are not quite 2 months old, almost full, have a 75% visit rate each day, read our main page to find out more :)

DeletedUser5747

i am planks scroll gems looking for a new fellowship that is active trading and visits.
We are very active, most all of us visit everyday, we have room if you would like to give us a try. Read our overview and see if it is worth a try.

DeletedUser4587

You would be most welcome in our FS- Allianz der Elfen. All we ask are 2 things of all our players. 1} Play 4 to 5 times a week {though we understand life happens also} and ...2} Visit fellow members a share Helping Hands. Your Plank would be great. But you as an active player is by far greater yet. Message me or Thom50 in game. I hope you will truly consider our FS. We are good folks there. Thank you for reading. ~D~

DeletedUser3807

If you are still searching, Of Elves and Men has room! We have grown a lot over the past few months!