• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

looking for home

Gemaine

Looking for a no-drama fellowship where communication, cooperation, and camaraderie are foundational. I need to be in a 10 chest weekly (or more) group in order to continue to grow my world. I enjoy helping those newer than I and would like to be mentored by those who are further along in the game than I am.

I'm a team play who likes to be involved and help where I can. I began playing Elvenar at the end of May and just opened the Dwarves chapter. I hit High Halls in Spire each week, play all my provinces in Tournament, boosted in Planks/Silk/Magic Dust, trade and give neighborly help daily.

GameRunner

Looking for a no-drama fellowship where communication, cooperation, and camaraderie are foundational. I need to be in a 10 chest weekly (or more) group in order to continue to grow my world. I enjoy helping those newer than I and would like to be mentored by those who are further along in the game than I am.

I'm a team play who likes to be involved and help where I can. I began playing Elvenar at the end of May and just opened the Dwarves chapter. I hit High Halls in Spire each week, play all my provinces in Tournament, boosted in Planks/Silk/Magic Dust, trade and give neighborly help daily.

GameRunner

Come join us in old school fellowship. We will treat you good and we are great communicators. We are rebuilding and need interested players.
Yours truly
Gamerunner
Mage.