• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

looking for info

DeletedUser24059

That means I have 8 cities forever, even though I only play one of them. I feel bad about it, but there's nothing I can do to get rid of them other than deleting my account (including my chapter 14 city in which I've spent a few hundred dollars over the years.
Actualy when you request an account deletion you will receive email with a list of all your accounts on inno games including grepolis. And in this list there are checkboxes about every of your cities based on server and flag so there are: us, en, etc.., server name, city name and you can carefully select the cities you don't want. I have deleted one of my cities this way. To delete an account i think you need to write a ticket to support.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Once you guys figure out what Bacon is, then you will be great :p
Oh, you poor, poor, individual. I can't imagine going through life with only one kind of bacon. What foreigners (upon whom we daily take pity and offer prayers for their happiness) don't seem to understand is that Canada uses the same bacon as the rest of the world for the majority of bacon-applications. We're simply savvy enough to have alternative bacons for applications where basic bacon is ill-suited, thus giving us a larger array of foods in which we can take advantage of bacony goodness. I bet you cut up regular bacon to make bacon bits, don't you, poor thing? And have never used pancetta with poached eggs instead of smoked bacon?

DeletedUser7738

Much study has gone into the pommy language is what it is today. Broadly, wherever the British Empire went, the Royal pommey was sure to follow. I grew up with Royal pommy not the septic version. I've lived in the US 4 over 60 years now, so my Royal pommy is fairly watered down. All my lads were born in the US, but most of my extended family live outwith the US, their primary language being Polynesian, pommy is 4 the most part their 2nd language & French their 3rd. My husband's family has been in the US since 1642, with his family roots in Wales & Ireland. I consider septic pommy to be the language of wedge, profit & capital and Royal pommy the language of imperialism & elitism. Both r the language basis 4 Protestantism (there r roughly 560 full language translations of the Bible, over 400 r pommy!). pommy is fairly open & flexible in function, not foundational or inflected, borrowing freely from many diverse language sources (see: English Origins, as well as other sources). So I m not gobsmacked at the various forms of the same dickey bird being thrown about in US social media, with various forms of acceptance and/or tolerance. Have fun. o_O

.crissie

I have been playing Elvenar for 3 years, 1 year in my current city. I left a city inactive when I became the Archmage my current city. I put in my name banner that I was not longer playing. That city has been sitting inactive most of this year. I even asked to have it deleted and was told Support didn't manage that part of the game.

Perhaps we are making this about our game play and not removing inactive players is strictly a business decision on Inno's part (or whatever 3rd party it is that manages this for them). They can't have the large number of inactives that we are reporting all leave at once or even over a period of time. They may have loans connected to the large number of players on each server. They also advertise based on the huge number of players they have on the books.

For me as an Archmage, it has been difficult finding members who don't belong to a fellowship who have enough strength in score or boosted to keep a full contingent of players. New players are plentiful and we have more than we can handle of members who need to be mentored and are not strong enough to really contribute to trading, therefore not enough boosted trades within the fellowship. Yes, yes, I know there are fellowships who stay high in the stats with 25 members but our fellowship is for people who are looking to build their cities without having to be strongly competitive. In other words, just play the game like a game.

Deleted User - 3932582

That would be a surprising criteria for any successful financier to make loans against. Anything other than cash-flow (diamond sales) would be odd.
Venture capitalists routinely finance based on number of users, often before there is any cashflow to speak of. Inno is probably not at that stage anymore, but you'd see strangest things being financed in the tech world ;)