• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for matching Avvie and Sig

• Thread starter DeletedUser7740
  • Start date

DeletedUser7740

Hello,

If anyone has time and is willing, I would love to have a matching Avatar and Signature banner.

Foreground: Smiling blue/turquoise-skinned, purple-eyed, red-haired elf lady's face looking approx 35ish human-age.
Background: Stars w/Morpho butterflies.

Signature:
Main Text: Sarai Rosasteria
Background: Stars w/Morpho butterflies matching Avvie.
Optional Pic: Armored, blue/navy, turquoise, and silver tinged, lightning-breathing, elegant-looking, European, "storm"-dragon.
Optional Quote: "Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light." -Regina Spektor

I realize that sometimes with limited size comes certain restraints, if y'all can manage to fit everything on the Sig banner then you're awesome!!

Please and Thank You!!!
~Sarai Rosasteria

DeletedUser7002

Looking for an Avatar. I don't know alot about graphic design but would love an Avitar that is unique. I am maybe wrong in assuming that it can be used as my Avatar for this Elvenar game. If it is possible, I would like a red headed, curly, laughing Elvan woman who is brash and laughs at danger type of face. If there is a way for you to "sign" the avatar to advertise I would be happy with that as well. I want people to stop look on in awe and want what you have created.

Please let me know if this is possible. Thank you, Wizard McKinley

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
You are are not able to use a custom avatar in the game. Everyone picks from the same pool. there are additional entries to the pool when you pass certain milestones in game.