• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for more active Fellowship

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848984735
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848984735

Good Evening,

I think its time for me to find a more active fellowship. I am currently in chapter 3, I average over 1000 points weekly in the tourneys and I was able to get the Ferris Wheel in the last event. My current fellowship has few active players, very little trading yet they are all great, however I am looking for greater involvement and ability to reach higher goals in the Spire ( I complete the first floor each weak) and Tourneys. My boosted goods are Steel, Scrolls and Elixir (however I can't build Elixir yet, but soon!)

I did just help my fellowship get the first chest in the fellowship adventure (only 4 people contributed)

Here is my ElvenStats link. https://www.elvenstats.com/player/us3/848984735

Thanks so much for considering me.

Deleted User - 848984735

Still looking. Anyone active fellowship have room for an active member?

You could always go into rankings and find one. Plenty even have ‘Recruiting’ in their names. And a quick click will usually let you see the description.

might cut down on the trial and error of waiting for the right group to find you?

Blissand

If you haven't found your new place yet, take a look at Cleareship, Felyndral US3. Currently at 23 members. I'm just a fellow. So, have no say. But, they let me in when I was just start ch2. Beginning ch5 now.

Deleted User - 848984735

Thank you all for the replies, and even great advice. I did find a fellowship and I look forward to joining them once the FA is over.