• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for more active fs

AnnL

Fairly new player, since 12/20. In mid chapter III. My fellowship is very small, would like bigger fellowship. Like to play in tournament, fs tournament and in Spire. Would like pointers on how to have enough armies to do it all. Also here do you get all the room to have everything. would like guidance. Thanks for looking.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hello, Ann. Although I'm not on your world, I'd like to give you some advice for choosing a fellowship. First, click on your score in game and press the "fellowships" tab. Look at some fellowships in there. Check their "overview" to see what they require and whether you are comfortable with them. You can get a good vibe (or a bad one) from the overview and what it says. Then write down the names of a few that you like, and go to elvenstats.com to check them out further. You've got a wealth of information on Elvenstats.com. Enter the name of a fellowship and check it out. Do a lot of the members have black triangles next to their names? That means they aren't active.

Also, check out what boosted goods the fellowship needs, and what they have a glut of. If they have too much of your boosts, you may not be happy there if no one takes your trades. On the other hand, if they really need your boosts, they will love to welcome you and you may never have to worry about trades.

Scroll down and see what their tournament stats were for the previous week, and how many people progressed in the game. You'll be able to tell better if the fellowship is right for you. Good luck!

Fredo50

Fairly new player, since 12/20. In mid chapter III. My fellowship is very small, would like bigger fellowship. Like to play in tournament, fs tournament and in Spire. Would like pointers on how to have enough armies to do it all. Also here do you get all the room to have everything. would like guidance. Thanks for looking.
Hi Ann L, you would be welcome to our fellowship, Siren's Call, we lost a couple key players recently and im trying to rebuild. We have a decent base of active players and could use more.