• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for New Fellowship, was an Archmage

• Thread starter DeletedUser20491
  • Start date

DeletedUser20491

OK. Some of you may wonder why leave a fellowship when I was an archmage? Plain and simple: Not a lot of actives.

So come and help me get a new fellowship. In need of one with these conditions:

• Active
  • Tournaments
  • Adventures
  • Helpful
  • 2 Star+ Trades
My boost are the following:
  • Marble
  • Crystal
  • Elixir
Chapter:
Chapter II: Evolving

Activeness:
3-5 days a week

Tournaments: Aim for 100+ Points

I have some alt accounts

DeletedUser3297

I am sorry that you failed as an AM, but you should probably keep that to yourself. You are only in chapter 2 so you have a lot to learn. I hope that you find an FS that will guide you through the game :)

DeletedUser20491

I am sorry that you failed as an AM, but you should probably keep that to yourself. You are only in chapter 2 so you have a lot to learn. I hope that you find an FS that will guide you through the game :)
Thank you for your kind words

Laochra

Hello Lord F! The Archadian Resistance has one opening for an active member. We have members ranging from Chapter 12 to Chapter 2, so there is plenty of friends that would be more than happy to help you get your city growing & thriving the way you want it to. I have been playing since July 2017 & now have 5 fellowships as well as being a Mage in a 6th city. There are several members that have jumped realms & joined my other fellowships, so I think that can speak to my track record as an AM. We are very laid back with minimal rules. We help when we can, as often as we can & we leave the drama at the door. :D
The Archadians tend to have a good showing in the tourneys--averaging 4-5 chests per week. ElvenStats is currently showing that all 24 members are currently active & participating. I check ElvenStats weekly and one of our Mages posts the weekly updates as well as the tourney tips for the next week's tourney. We also have a voluntary AW Club that is active, and we also have a Discord channel, for chatting, whether the in-game chat is on the fritz or not.
We hope that you might consider becoming our newest Archadian! {Your invitation is in the mail!}
-Laochra
ArchMage for
The Archadian Resistance of Arendyll
The Brothers' Grimm of Ceravyn
The Knights of Dalmasca of Khelonaar
The Westersand Warriors of Winyandor
The Mid-Knight Clandestines of Felyndral
Mage for
Wild Azure of Elcysandir

DeletedUser20396

You would do good in any of Laochra's FS's. The Irish City is evolving right now to get the non-active members out. We are attempting it anyway. There will be room for you. We are in Elcyandir if your interested. Just message our AM, Tyger Lili, and she'll probably get you in. Or if you like you can message me. I ain't got near as impressive track record as Loachra, I started on black Friday of last yr.

Charle-Anne

OK. Some of you may wonder why leave a fellowship when I was an archmage? Plain and simple: Not a lot of actives.

• Active
  • Tournaments
  • Adventures
  • Helpful
  • 2 Star+ Trades
  • Marble
  • Crystal
  • Elixir
Chapter:

Activeness:
3-5 days a week

I have some alt accounts

• Active
  • Tournaments
  • Adventures
  • Helpful
  • 2 Star+ Trades
  • Marble
  • Crystal
  • Elixir
Chapter:

Activeness:
3-5 days a week

I have some alt accounts

Vinlanders would love to have you join us, we are laid back but our goals are to help each other, we chat, do the events and tournaments but are more interested in building our cities and having fun, it is a game after all. we have some seasoned members who are very helpful with tips for growing your city. contact us or drop by for a visit

DeletedUser7527

• Active
  • Tournaments
  • Adventures
  • Helpful
  • 2 Star+ Trades
  • Marble
  • Crystal
  • Elixir
Chapter:

Activeness:
3-5 days a week

I have some alt accounts
come join us at one of our fellowships in ceravyn or aryndall just look fo me in either one of those and you can join directly with no waiting