• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for new Fellowship.

Elfie51

My wife and I are looking for a new active, laid back FS. We both play daily. She actually plays more than me due to me working. Looking for assistance and guidance in the game. Our current one seems to have gone dead. Wife posted a comment 9 days ago and no one responded. Thank you for reading.

able99

Hi, Check out Gondor's Grace. We are an active fs, participate in tourny's , FA's and events, but not hard core. I am looking to fill 3 -5 slots ( 3 empties, and 2 players who are mia for 6+ months)
Contact me in game with any questions. I will be happy invite to both of you.
able99

DeletedUser20790

Trash Pandas are looking for active players. Our only rule is to be active.

We participate in FAs and tournaments. We have large to small cities and are willing to help the smaller cities.

We would welcome you both.

DeletedUser2768

I have room in my fellowship too: Kings & Queens. I'm the archmage, so send me a message if you're interested: RosehawkATA

DeletedUser22438

My wife and I are looking for a new active, laid back FS. We both play daily. She actually plays more than me due to me working. Looking for assistance and guidance in the game. Our current one seems to have gone dead. Wife posted a comment 9 days ago and no one responded. Thank you for reading.
Hello to you both,
I'm Rijoe, a Mage in the Fellowship of Diamord that was created about 5 months ago. The AM aquired extensive knowledge and experience, since 2017, by playing solo and as a member of fellowships. Diamord was established to enable friendly active players to receive the support, advice and camaraderie along with trade and other fellowship benefits...but will do that WITHOUT making demands of a member's time or at what intervals and how they must play the game and participate in the fellowship. Too many fellowships do just that. If fellowship management and involvement by ranking members is either too great or too little, the entire fellowship suffers.

Our fellowship, Diamord, enables a member to play their own game, at their own timing, to their own degree of individual and fellowship involvement and participation...WHILE reaping the benefits and rewards that ONLY a well-being fellowship can give.

I am searching for active, interested players who are self-motivated and have friendly and helpful personalities. I've found 4, so far. It's more difficult then you may think. Those players, along with the AM and myself, are enjoying each other and both individual and fellowship progression quite highly.

It sounds like you both may be just the type of players and individuals that would fit into and enjoy our fellowship of Diamord. If what I said interests you, please reply and include you game monikers along with anything else you wish to say or ask. Thank you for your time. We won't disappoint you.

Rijoe

Elfie51

UPDATE: Well our current FS just sort of chewed out my wife for doing trades that they did not like. She plays her game but also plays on mine during the day while I am at work. She does trades for me to help me gain resources that I am low on. Would need a FS that can take both of us and doesn't care if my wife makes 1 Star and Cross Trades. Please message me if you allow this, are an active and helpful FS. We would like to move ASAP. Thank you for reading.

Geosof

What are your boosted goods? We are looking for 3 new members, boosted in silk is preferred. We allow cross trades but 1 * trades should be kept at minimum or arranged with someone

DeletedUser20492

High Kingdom would be an excellent choice. We are always looking for daily players. We are trying to build up a solid team to reach 10 chest tournaments and complete FA's. We don't pressure or hassle our members. We would love to have you.
Dragonzz59
Arch Mage