• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

looking for new fellowship

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I wish you were on my world, Angel, but in any case, I just want to welcome you to the forum and wish you good luck in finding a good home.

If I were you, I would click on my score (the ranking number at the top left corner) and scroll through various fellowships. I would read their introduction and find a couple that might be a good fit. Then, I would go to elvenstats.com and check out the fellowships. Do they have a lot of inactive players? If you see black triangles next to more than one or two names, that's a bad sign. Look, also, to see if they need your boosts. You have a boosted good in each tier (mine are planks, silk, and dust.) You can find out what yours are in the main hall by seeing what is highlighted.

When you find a fellowship you like and that needs your boosts (or at least isn't flooded with what you have) then send a request and ask to join. You may find something better than if you just accept the first one who offers. Best of luck to you.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Oh gosh, sorry I told you how to find your boosts! I didn't realize you already had 70,000 points. You already know a lot! I'm sure you'll find a good one. :)