• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for new Friendly Active Fellowship

Hello:) I am Stargatehorizon of Elcysandir and I am searching for a new fellowship. Although it will be hard to leave my current fellows because every fellowship feels like home and there is always a bond there I have begun to feel the need to move elsewhere. I would like a friendly active fellowship where the leaders are actively engaged in the group. Here is more information about me.

• I am a daily player (on multiple times a day)
  • I play a little in the spire (not my focus)
  • I play in the tournaments
  • I play in the FA's
  • Marble, Silk, Gems
  • I give NH daily
  • Constructs Chapter

I am looking for someplace which has rules, but doesn't rule with an iron fist. My first priority is having an active engaged leader in the group. Scores and leaderboards for fellowships at this point are not a concern for me. If you think your fellowship is a good match for me please let me know. (I'm sure someone will pick me right up right away) Thanks for reading my post and have a great day! And best of luck in the upcoming FA!

Constructs October 2020.png