• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for new members or to Merge

BBsAmazon

Hey all you Elves, Humans, Orcs, Faeries, & Unicorns out there,
We went through a purge a quite while back and went down to 8 members and have stayed there. We are a somewhat well-established FS looking to either gain new members or merge with another FS.
The previous AM has abdicated the throne and so now I'm the current AM in my velvet-Elvis robe. If a merge happens and you are the AM and want to stay that way, I will be happy to abdicate my throne, lol, and be quite happy as a Mage. But I get to keep the robe. hahaha
We do all want to stay together, though, so it's all of us or nothing. Again, we would also be happy with new members.
Of course, we're looking for active members, I mean, who isn't, right?. Right now, we need players with at least 2 of these 3 boosts: planks, crystal, magic dust and have a score around 8,100. The scores on our team range from 3,500 to 100,000, so we have a fairly good mix.
We are helpful and 3 of us are chatty. We would like more chatty folks and it would be nice if y'all had a sense of humor. This is a game after all, and fun needs to be had! haha
We also need players who visit at least 4/week, participate in tournaments and the various team events that happen to pop up. Fellowship Adventures - eh, not so much. Not high on the priority list.
Our FS name is "Gassy Griffins" and my username is BBsAmazon. Send me a message if you're interested in joining or merging. We've been too small for too long.
Thanks for reading!

GroomerWoman

Hey all you Elves, Humans, Orcs, Faeries, & Unicorns out there,
We went through a purge a quite while back and went down to 8 members and have stayed there. We are a somewhat well-established FS looking to either gain new members or merge with another FS.
The previous AM has abdicated the throne and so now I'm the current AM in my velvet-Elvis robe. If a merge happens and you are the AM and want to stay that way, I will be happy to abdicate my throne, lol, and be quite happy as a Mage. But I get to keep the robe. hahaha
We do all want to stay together, though, so it's all of us or nothing. Again, we would also be happy with new members.
Of course, we're looking for active members, I mean, who isn't, right?. Right now, we need players with at least 2 of these 3 boosts: planks, crystal, magic dust and have a score around 8,100. The scores on our team range from 3,500 to 100,000, so we have a fairly good mix.
We are helpful and 3 of us are chatty. We would like more chatty folks and it would be nice if y'all had a sense of humor. This is a game after all, and fun needs to be had! haha
We also need players who visit at least 4/week, participate in tournaments and the various team events that happen to pop up. Fellowship Adventures - eh, not so much. Not high on the priority list.
Our FS name is "Gassy Griffins" and my username is BBsAmazon. Send me a message if you're interested in joining or merging. We've been too small for too long.
Thanks for reading!
Sent you an in-game message.

DeletedUser17256

Hi BBsAmazon, I sent you an in game message. I look forward to hearing back from you.