• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Looking for players of all levels to join a fellowship.

DeletedUser1590

I've gotten really tired and pissed off at applying to fellowships, only to get no response whatsoever from anyone. So I formed my own and now need to populate it.

The name of the fellowship is Easy Riders. It's meant to be for players of any level who are more concerned with enjoying the game than with being on a particular place on a leaderboard. The goal is to give new players a hand up to get started more quickly, and for more experienced players a reliable place to be able to trade goods. Fair trades are an absolute MUST. Giving really good exchanges to new players is encouraged.

I'd like people to log in at least 3-4 times a week, even if it's only for 5 minutes just to see if they're able to help anyone with trade needs. Just apply.

Thraxus

DeletedUser1161

Hi, I hope you're having fun.

I replied to one of your other threads too - there are fellowship recruitment sections in the game world sub-forums. That way people know which world your fellowship is in. I like the requirements for your fellowship and I hope you find some like-minded members. If you don't find players for your fellowship, try messaging Varron. We have fellowships on Arendyll and Wynandor where we trade actively and ask folks to give NH at least 3x a week, which sounds right up your alley. I don't know if we have an inactive player to replace at the moment.

Deleted User - 312108

I also have space on Arendyll and Wynandor currently. We are a fellowship that actively trades and has a requirement of visits 2-3 times a week (and a trader). Feel free to drop a message to me if you want to join us.