• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recruiting Looking for someone willing to groan with us

OIM20

What did the zero say to the eight?
That belt looks good on you.

Kattegat's Lege has several openings currently that we are looking to fill.

We are a 10-chest minimum FS with monthly gold pushes working towards becoming a Gold Spire FS. Our next push is this coming week, 7 August.

We offer virtual brownies, multiple AW KP swap threads (not required, but there if you want to use them), shout outs, plans to help you grow your city drawn up on ElvenArchitect if you're interested in having them, advice on life when requested - and just a listening ear when you don't want any advice, tips on Elvenar play-strategies, a robust and fair (2 stars, cross-trading must be approved beforehand) trading environment, and dad jokes.

What do you call a factory that makes okay products?
A satisfactory.

If you're looking for an active FS where the players like to have fun in a drama-free way (as much as possible, at any rate ;)), check us out! Our ES page is here.

We currently have several openings, and we're not too picky about boosted goods. :) Cities in all stages of play are welcome, but please do mind the few requirements we have: you do have to grow your city, visit your fellows, climb the Spire, and you do need to get a minimum of 1400 each week in the tourney. We're willing to work with smaller cities and new players to help them build to that point, so if you're ready to put in the effort to grow your Harandar city, we're looking for players like you!

Two guys walked into a bar.
The third guy ducked.
Come grow and groan with us!

Families are like brownies, mostly sweet with a few nuts.

OIM20

Hello, Elvenar forumites!

Kattegat's Lege is looking for some new players who want to have fun and are competitive - and can shake their heads at bad jokes.

I was out on a walk when I saw a sign that said, “Man wanted for robbery.”
So I went in and applied for the job.

A brief look at our activity:
  • We finished 12th in the FA earlier this week.
  • We get at least 10 chests every week in the Tourney.
  • We have a gold push week the first full week of every month. The next one will start on 05 Feb 2023.
(Yes, I do know some of this is repetition, but it helps in this case to remind you it's still valid since that last post was five months ago!)

Did you hear the one about the kid who started a business tying shoelaces on the playground?
It was a knot-for-profit.

We currently have 4 openings on our team. So come join us! *sets out platter of brownies* (We are not above food bribery, no we are not. ;))

OIM20

Our Gold push week is coming up soon! We still have openings for anyone who wants to join us in getting those :diamond: come the first Sunday in February.

Why do seagulls fly over the sea?
Because if they flew over the bay, then they'd be bagels.

The group is currently set to join directly, so feel free to come on over!

Air used to be free at the gas station. Now it costs $2.50. Know why?
Inflation.

*sets out freshly baked goods and libations* Still not above food bribery. ;)

{Psst! Click on the blurry part to get it to show.}

OIM20

We still have 2 open spots for anyone wanting to join us before the Spire starts in the morning!

What concert only costs 45 cents?
50 Cent with Nickelback

OIM20

We still have positions to fill - and I apologize for the lack of a bad joke, but I'm a bit tired what with the FA and all. ;)

We did achieve gold last week, so if you're not in an FS and you're past chapter 5, feel free to look us up in Harandar! We provide brownies and libations each week at the top of the Spire. :D

OIM20

ME16HTAE_o.jpg

If you're looking for a dedicated team, we'd be happy to have you on board! (I'm still recovering from the FA - bad jokes next time, I promise.)

2nd place with room on our roster still - come join us! Gold Spire, weekly blueprint plus extra chests, and awesome teamwork overall - proven by the FA. ♥ We're happy to consider your application - come join us for those :diamond:!

OIM20

Yesterday I played a blank tape on full blast.
The mime next door went nuts.

Looking for 10+ chests? Looking for Spire climbers? Looking for no drama llamas?

Come check out our overview - we'd like to see if we'd be a good fit together.

Have you heard about the band 1023MB?
It’s probably because they haven’t got a gig yet…

OIM20

We have gotten Gold Spire the last 3 weeks in a row, so if you're interested in getting the :diamond: rewards for making it to the top, fair trades, and 10+ chests every week in the tourney, send me or JJORGA a message on Harandar.