• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for special fellowship?

The Misty Mountain Misfits are looking for a special player to replace a member who can't play anymore.

We are a fun, chatty, helpful and democratic Fellowship. Members consistently say the Misfits is the best FS they've been in and many have told me it's the only reason they still play. It's the only reason I still do. Somehow we currently rank 47 among Fellowships.

We are consistent Silver Spire medalists (looking to make that Gold), chatty and active in tournaments, FAs, and trading. We have several WonderMail threads to help grow your AWs. All we ask is 3 visits a week, fair trades and reasonable growth.

If you are an active player with at least a score of 100,000, and this sounds like a group that you would enjoy, please get back to me.

Established August 6, 2017

Last edited: