• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for steel, scrolls, silk, elixir, and magic dust

• Thread starter DeletedUser19372
  • Start date

DeletedUser19372

Are you looking for an active but laid back fellowship? Mystics of Serenity are looking for players, either new or experienced, with boosted steel, scrolls, silk, elixir and magic dust. Please no crystal or gems, we have plenty of those goods.

We do ask that you actively trade, participate in tournaments and events when you can. KP trading is highly encouraged and appreciated. We have both quite and chatty folks who support each other in any way we can.
Check out our overview for more info and apply. Or reply to this message and I can send you an invite.

DeletedUser10529

Are you looking for an active but laid back fellowship? Mystics of Serenity are looking for players, either new or experienced, with boosted steel, scrolls, silk, elixir and magic dust. Please no crystal or gems, we have plenty of those goods.

We do ask that you actively trade, participate in tournaments and events when you can. KP trading is highly encouraged and appreciated. We have both quite and chatty folks who support each other in any way we can.
Check out our overview for more info and apply. Or reply to this message and I can send you an invite.
Hi Rhianna. I am Greatsherah. I am an active player, and looking to join a different fellowship. I have boosted elixir and magic dust. So now i just need an invite. Thanks.