• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for that unique fellowship

brnysmurf

I am a seasoned player, but due to work/life, I need to taper back on my play. That means I may or may not get high scores in tourney, but should get at least 1000 since I like the KPs it gives; I most probably will do better than f/s in spire ( I have gotten to the top more than once), visits will be hit or miss (mostly miss, though), and FA's, maybe some, when I take breaks from work. I would like a fellowship with little or no rules that still gets at least silver in spire. I am a fair-minded courteous player and understand the needs of a f/s (I am AM of my 8th ranked team on "A"

If what I said sounds of interest to you and your fellowship, please send me an in-game mail. I will be playing some almost every day.

Thanks, Brny

Last edited:

Mizpah2

@brnysmurf We would love to have you join us in Storm Rising. We require 1k points per tournament and 4 visits to FS per week. It's drama free and a lot of friendly people willing to help. No5lalalee is in your current FS. She came from our fellowship, but wanted to take a break. I think she will vouch for the quality of fellowship we have. We are a 10 CHEST TOURNAMENT fellowship.

Apply if interested. Thanks.

BillBoardFrame (2).jpg