• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for Wonder Society

DeletedUser20303

If there's a wonder society out there that I could join, I would appreciate it.

I keep having a lot of chests go unused on my AWs. It would be nice if there was a way to make them more productive and beneficial to others.

I reached the end of the tech tree, so all my KP is going towards AWs. There's not enough interest in my FS to do a wonder society. I go through a pretty substantial amount of KP pretty quickly.

DeletedUser1946

If there's a wonder society out there that I could join, I would appreciate it.

I keep having a lot of chests go unused on my AWs. It would be nice if there was a way to make them more productive and beneficial to others.

I reached the end of the tech tree, so all my KP is going towards AWs. There's not enough interest in my FS to do a wonder society. I go through a pretty substantial amount of KP pretty quickly.
Hey, Fantastic, I'm not sure what you mean by a "wonder society" but we try to help each out with upgrading our AWs. Is that what you mean?

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Perhaps @Mykan can entice you a bit on how it works :p I believe you will need to join a fellowship that utilizes it, though I imagine it is possible to start one across the server with some great organization skill since one does not need to be in the same FS to donate to a wonder :) I could be wrong

Laochra

My fellowships have an AW Club that utilizes a message thread, but it is only for our members.

DeletedUser20303

Xelenia said:
Perhaps @Mykan can entice you a bit on how it works :p I believe you will need to join a fellowship that utilizes it, though I imagine it is possible to start one across the server with some great organization skill since one does not need to be in the same FS to donate to a wonder :) I could be wrong

LOL ya, I had seen Mykan's discussions on a number of things. So, I had send him a couple messages on this. :p He was the one who recommended that I post here.

It sounds like a wonder society can work just fine with a member outside the FS. Mykan said he had done it before when he was running a wonder society. I suppose starting one might be an option. I was kinda hoping to be a little lazier and hoping someone would take pity on me and just let me join one :p

PS: Laochra, thank you for trying. And I read a lot of CS Lewis stuff when I was younger.