• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking...thread for everyone.

DeLynn Skye

Look, we have an FA starting in less than 2 days. Many checking out this forum section are in the same boat. Things have been crazy, some of us have been busy IRL, activity levels have slipped. But we're LOYAL. We want to stick it out with our friends here in Elvenar--I get it. That's why I'm stalking these threads--why you are. There are Hundreds of FS with half their actives. Let's make this simple, let's come together. If you have 5 or 6 active players join a 19 or 20 player FS--if you're a 19 or 20 FS, take on a 5 or 6er. Consolidate your power. Let's come together for good rather than competing for the few players who post here. If you're a high ranking FS, who's got some applicants you've turned away--send them to me (or another on this thread). If you have an opening in a month, take them back on then--no hard feelings! Let's work together. Let's compete together. We've rebuilt The NEW High Elves-Rcrtng a couple of times in the last couple of years, and we'll do it again. But, it seems to me so senseless that it so hard to find eachother. Maybe I just suck at it, lol. But here's an idea--and if you have a better one--post it here, please--but let's jump on this thread and share our real stories and start working together more. You have a few hard core players who are toughing it out in a dying FS? I'll take as many of you as I can. I've got 19 players who are strong and active, 3 that I'm trying to reach (but will probably purge tomorrow--with nice notes "come back when you can!") and one former AM who may or may not be dying from cancer. (We're not quite ready to purge her just yet.) This is real and I'm willing to own it. Bring your stories. Bring your people, send me your rogues, your silent types, your slow-but-steady's--your OCD's, your shy, your angry-but good!--I don't care, let's work together, have fun here of all places and work together. Let's consider temporary alliances! Let's trade our skills back and forth between us depending on our needs. I'm flexible--I bet you are, too.
Any other FS in the same spot, or in the flip spot--post your stuff here and maybe we can all find eachother:
**I'm DeLynn Skye of The NEW High Elves and I have 5 slots right now. Message me in game, or apply.
(much love to you all--Del)

DeletedUser11725

Just became Archmage of a group that has been around for years. It had grown stagnant and some players left. I have cleaned house of non active players and now we need some new blood. Please consider joining our group. We could use up to a dozen new players that are willing to play consistently. Come join us at Flowers Dogs & Friends :) We will take as many players as we can get, old or new. We will rebuild our fellowship!