• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

looking to join an active fellowship

DeletedUser15282

Hi
i`m looking for an active and fun fellowship. I`m in a pretty good one now. but to many of us are boosted in the same items, which makes it hard to trade. My boost are steel,scrolls and elixir. If these items would benefit your fellowship and your looking for a lv 6 player, then i`m who your seeking.

ILOVEMYCORSO

I have a fellowship that has a need for all 3 of your boosts. We are very active and have players there that visit daily. We play the tournaments, adventures and have done rather well. If you are interested let me know and I can get you in. I have a player leaving and will have room for another one. We also offer better then fair trades when we can and like I said we can use you boosts. Thanks
ILOVEMYCORSO----corso is what they call me it's my dogs breed, the italian mastiff.

ILOVEMYCORSO

Hi
i`m looking for an active and fun fellowship. I`m in a pretty good one now. but to many of us are boosted in the same items, which makes it hard to trade. My boost are steel,scrolls and elixir. If these items would benefit your fellowship and your looking for a lv 6 player, then i`m who your seeking.
I have a drama free Fellowship that has a need for your boosts, we are active in tourneys and the adventures, we offer help with goods via trade. Our goal is team work and achieving the our best. We have several members that are planks but we do need your scrolls and elixir, I have a person leaving and can get you started right away.

DeletedUser15282

I have a drama free Fellowship that has a need for your boosts, we are active in tourneys and the adventures, we offer help with goods via trade. Our goal is team work and achieving the our best. We have several members that are planks but we do need your scrolls and elixir, I have a person leaving and can get you started right away.
i`m out on my own with no fellowship, still looking. let me know if your interested