• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking to make it the 10th chest in tournaments.

yoBARBZ

Hello, I am looking for a fellowship that reaches the tenth chest in the tournament on a consistent basis. My rank is 2,932 and I have 270,132 points. I am in the Amuni chapter. My boosts are marble, silk, and gems. I am active in tournaments and often active in the spire. I am less active in fellowship adventures, but I always look for the opportunity to contribute. I visit fellowship members almost daily. If I sound like a good fit please reply or message me. My name is yoBARBZ. :=)

nsaplay78

Starship Enterprise has hit 10 chests every week for several years. I have a weekly tourny minimum of 1200 points. We also get silver in the spire every week and push for gold every 4 weeks. The weekly minimum for teh spire is completing the 1st floor. During our push week, everyone is expected to complete both the 1st and 2nd floor. We also do a coordinated push on the second week of each cycle because you can place expiring buildings late enough in the week that they are still active for the second week. So you get 2 spires with 1 set of buildings. That 2nd week isnt required push though so only the 1st floor minimum is still in effect. We usualy get gold on both weeks. We also partficpate in FAs, but only to the extent that we earn all the stage rewards. Email me on F world if your interested

jim4nof

Hello, I am looking for a fellowship that reaches the tenth chest in the tournament on a consistent basis. My rank is 2,932 and I have 270,132 points. I am in the Amuni chapter. My boosts are marble, silk, and gems. I am active in tournaments and often active in the spire. I am less active in fellowship adventures, but I always look for the opportunity to contribute. I visit fellowship members almost daily. If I sound like a good fit please reply or message me. My name is yoBARBZ. :=)
We are the fellowship of nine chests....... would be great if you would come and help us over the top to Ten!!!!