• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lord Pumpkin awaits you!

DeletedUser3312

Thank you so much. It was a blast to do on beta! the best contest we have had yet!!!! and the prizes. oh my gosh.. they are awesome. love them both!!!

DeletedUser2380

Dear Humans and Elves,

As announced here, we will be starting our Halloween Event on October 30! Please let us know what you think about it in this thread!

Kind regards,

Your Elvenvar Team
I cant wait, I do hope it is more new level friendly, I feel too bad to put up my tent. I have a couple of members that tried so hard and we helped as much as we can, broke my heart she could only make like 15 units and didnt finish in time. But I am all fired up for another contest. I love them
thanks inno!! How can i view or speak with the beta players?

DeletedUser3312

I cant wait, I do hope it is more new level friendly,

This contest is THE BEST contest they have put out to date. oh my gosh. yes. if you are in chapter 1 you can do it. there are some time elements involved but... read Soggy pants post on the Halloween contest.. he has laid it out line by line for folks. an awesome job and you will finish it with time to spare! smiles. and the buildings are so fun. oh my gosh. I did it in beta and it was a blast. really engaged me and I loved all the small prized after each quest and well... all I can say is.. this is the best contest Inno has given Elvenar and it is doable by all levels! and .... THANK YOU INNO!!!!!!

How can i view or speak with the beta players?
I am a beta player. whatcha wanta know? smiles

DeletedUser3312

have a look at the guide, link is in my signature.

Soggs your dang guide is the cats pjs!!! dang brother... you rock!!!! that guide will help everyone, especially noobs to master the contest lickety split. thank you so much again for putting it together!!!

DeletedUser1010

So excited! Sounds like it's going to be a great event! Thank you Elvenar! And thank you SoggyShorts you did a great job=}

DeletedUser

I hope I can get through the quests, that building looks awesome!

DeletedUser3468

I'm getting really excited about this event! The best part for me is that the timing couldn't be better. In all 4 of the worlds where I play my cities are about to start research for the next city expansion. In 3 out of 4, I have one or one and a half things to finish researching before I get to the expansion research (and have all the goods, coins, etc. that I need to unlock them once I have the kp) and in the 4th, I'm already working on the expansion research. I've got the buildings I'll need for the quests up and ready to go and, with one exception, should have plenty of goods, supplies and coins to accomplish everything smoothly. :D

DeletedUser2380

Multiposting, next time, use the edit feature to add to your posts.
This contest is THE BEST contest they have put out to date. oh my gosh. yes. if you are in chapter 1 you can do it. there are some time elements involved but... read Soggy pants post on the Halloween contest.. he has laid it out line by line for folks. an awesome job and you will finish it with time to spare! smiles. and the buildings are so fun. oh my gosh. I did it in beta and it was a blast. really engaged me and I loved all the small prized after each quest and well... all I can say is.. this is the best contest Inno has given Elvenar and it is doable by all levels! and .... THANK YOU INNO!!!!!!

How can i view or speak with the beta players?
I am a beta player. whatcha wanta know? smiles
I've just been curious about how you become a beta player, I cant commit at the moment but ill be hibernating soon lol. Is it basically just all test or is it like the worlds here?

In my signature =)
Thank you SoggyShorts:D Might i copy and prepare my new comer friends and fellows, I want so much for them to get thru one. We started Silver Mountain so i would have a good pass time, im hooked lol, now my mission is to help explain the game,the story,and to delight in new players becoming good players and enjoying the game. I like that name by the way lmao, however,it makes me reminisce,smile,and be thankful my granddaughters are trained lol.

Thank you SoggyShorts:D Might i copy and prepare my new comer friends and fellows, I want so much for them to get thru one. We started Silver Mountain so i would have a good pass time, im hooked lol, now my mission is to help explain the game,the story,and to delight in new players becoming good players and enjoying the game. I like that name by the way lmao, however,it makes me reminisce,smile,and be thankful my granddaughters are trained lol.
Also i wanna put my wanky tent up and see what culture its going to give me.:oops:

I've just been curious about how you become a beta player, I cant commit at the moment but ill be hibernating soon lol. Is it basically just all test or is it like the worlds here?
I liked your "smiles" when i ran across the first post i saw of yours. I smile alot, its a good thing. makes everyone wonder,now what is she up to now
.....grinning

In my signature =)
Thanks,SoggyShorts and im going to ck it out and get busy so i can get a few hours nap in. i got some productive work to do for the first time in awhile. Thank you all and i will ck back to see what cool stuff you all have found. Thank you Sheianna,for giving me a chance to learn more about beta and how it works. Ive just never had a chance to speak to anyone in the know. Just read a bit here and there. Geek curious is all. Good Night ya all

You're very welcome! I actually really enjoyed putting that together, and I'm looking forward to the next one (Christmas?)
Thanksgiving??? Then Christmas lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Buttrflwr

Question:
The announcement gave a sneak peak of ONE building as the prize, does that mean there won't be two like there is in Soggy's post? Does anyone know? Thank you.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Thanksgiving??? Then Christmas lol
I'm in Canada, we had thanksgiving weeks ago, so I hadn't thought of that =)

Thank you SoggyShorts:D Might i copy and prepare my new comer friends and fellows
For sure! I tried to post it for my fellowship, but had to break it into 3 emails, so you might be better off just giving them the link, or direct them to http://tinyurl.com/soggyhalloween

I've just been curious about how you become a beta player
https://zz0.elvenar.com

The announcement gave a sneak peak of ONE building as the prize, does that mean there won't be two like there is in Soggy's post? Does anyone know? Thank you.
I would bet that we get both, but since it's a sneak peak they are leaving the second as a surprise (that's why my guide is full of "spoiler" tags)