• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lords of the Fallen want you!

DeletedUser23318

Hello all,

We are a fun, helpful group of people who enjoy playing this game together. We are active in tournaments (5 chests typical, occasional 6), FA's and all the good stuff Elvenar has to offer. We currently have a couple of open spots that we are looking to fill will good light hearted folk that are active and looking for a home or a new home :) Really laid back group, no real 'rules' as long as you are active and like to have fun.

If interested please contact either myself or another member of our group.

Take care,
Dravenal74

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23318

Have a fresh opening, with another possible shortly. If you are looking for a fun helpful band of misfits, here we are :)

DeletedUser23318

A couple more spots just opened up, if you are looking for a home or a new home :)

DeletedUser21538

Hello all,

We are a fun, helpful group of people who enjoy playing this game together. We are active in tournaments (5 chests typical, occasional 6), FA's and all the good stuff Elvenar has to offer. We currently have a couple of open spots that we are looking to fill will good light hearted folk that are active and looking for a home or a new home :) Really laid back group, no real 'rules' as long as you are active and like to have fun.

If interested please contact either myself or another member of our group.

Take care,
Dravenal74
please
A couple more spots just opened up, if you are looking for a home or a new home :)
Please consider me.

DeletedUser23318

Good morning,

We have a fresh new opening! Looking for an active player, ideally boosted in Marble and Crystal, but any and all boosts are welcome :) We are active in Tournaments and FA's and all the wonderful things this game has to offer and we are all pretty laid back.