• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello LoriMaxine

LoriMaxine

Hi, I’m new to Elvenar, but I’m dedicated. I’m not quite sure what I’m doing yet, but I’m focusing on lots of coins, tools, upgrades, and a little bit of Army (I’m not really into fighting, but I’ll do it to get what I want)! I would like to invite you to visit my town (LoriMaxine’s FantasyWorld), If you have any tips or advice, I welcome it. Thank you and have an awesome day! Sincerely, LoriMaxine

LoriMaxine

welcome to the game LoriMaxine:cool::) it doe's take time but you'll get the hang of thing's here in the game. I started this game last year in March and there's a lot of great friends here who can help You if You get stuck:).... enjoy the game my Friend.. "LilWolf de Lioncourt"
Thank you, LilWolf De Lioncourt. I appreciate your friendship and vote of confidence!!!

DeletedUser16929

hello and welcome LoriMaxine
1578358005196.png
i like your avatar