• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lost awarded Halloween building.

• Thread starter DeletedUser4957
  • Start date

DeletedUser4957

Hi, I completed the Halloween quests, was awarded the two buildings and placed the Daunting Pumpkins. I decided to wait to place the other as it takes up so much space. I eventually changed my mind and went to place it, due to working on my tablet and the clicking delays that sometimes throw me from home to research to the world if my screen is touched... the build was canceled. I figured it would go back into inventory to be placed, but it did not. I am pretty upset that I only had one chance to build it since it was unsuccessful, after spending the time to do the quest, and the considerable amount of real life money this game costs for gems that I've invested, I would hope the team can do something regarding this. Any help resolving this would be most appreciated as I feel this is extremely unfair that I am out a building I worked hard to get. Advice? Who would I contact about this? I feel it should be put back into my inventory. Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser4671

I am sorry you lost your building. To help solve this, in-game, right-click and click on support, explain your situation and submit a ticket. The support team are more than happy to help you with any game issues.

DeletedUser4957

Thank you for your quick annd helpful reply! I will write them tomorrow and hope they can resolve this. :)

RenegadeFLA

I am sorry you lost your building. To help solve this, in-game, right-click and click on support, explain your situation and submit a ticket. The support team are more than happy to help you with any game issues.

Generally speaking, when a player sells a building earned by completing a quest (i.e. "Daunting Pumpkins" or "Wonky Walter's"), does the building return to the player's inventory, or is it gone forever?