• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lost Boosted Goods suddenly

Valtitude

I'm writing in this section of the Forum seeking wisdom of those who've played this game longer than I have - before reporting a suspected bug to the developers.

Planks are currently my only Boosted Good. I've been receiving boosts on production until today - 95% certain of this. I needed to complete a Boost requirement for 2 Plank Relics. This crossed paths with a Quest asking me to gather Plank Relics. I completed the 2 Plank Boost requirements, which completed my Boost quota. I can't be certain, but I think this may have checked off the first 2 Quest Plank Relics at the same time.

Now I've lost ALL my Plank Production Boosts!! I don't see the Boost pop-up above my Plank Manufacturing facilities, either. I cleared browser history and ran a program that clears system cache and other junk. Rebooted my computer. This problem isn't going away. I'm hesitant to clear Flashplayer, I know how to reach that area. Just don't want to undo things I won't be able to redo.

This is a bug, yes?

Thanks.

Last edited:

DeletedUser61

If you look on your World Map, the relic sectors to your immediate North, Southwest, and Southeast will determine your boosts.

If you click on your Main Hall, and select the Relics tab, you'll get a listing of ALL of the relics that you've collected, while the lower portion of the popup details your boosts.

If those two pieces of information don't support your recollection, then you'll have have the information that you need to file a support ticket.

Valtitude

@Katwijk - Thanks for your input. Planks are one of my boosted goods, they're lit up in my Main Hall. I've been receiving boosts for planks for awhile now so something definitely went wrong this morning. Suddenly I'm back to square one so to speak. I wrote it up as a bug.

DeletedUser

@Katwijk - Thanks for your input. Planks are one of my boosted goods, they're lit up in my Main Hall. I've been receiving boosts for planks for awhile now so something definitely went wrong this morning. Suddenly I'm back to square one so to speak. I wrote it up as a bug.
Make sure you post screenshots of the problem, if you haven't done so already. I hope this gets sorted soon!