• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lost expansion

DeletedUser4993

When the very recent change over from a direct login to a required password log-in (about time BTW), my city expansion that I had just done but had not put any buildings up just disappeared. Anybody else have the same problem? I plan on putting in a support ticket for all the good it will do me. Sure makes me want to quit after all the fighting to get those needed provinces.

DeletedUser2963

First try to reload, I have had that happen a few times, restarting fixed it every time. If that doesn't work yes do an in-game ticket, they will fix that one pretty quickly

DeletedUser61

It's VERY likely that you signed in to the wrong region. The first few characters in the URL should be us0 through us5.

If you use https://us0.elvenar.com/web/? to access Elvenar, there will be a Region Rollbar at the top of the page, which will allow you to get to your desired region, US in our case.