• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lost Mana Tears - What Happened?

Silver Lady

I cancelled building a Marble Grafting Site because I meant to build a Steel Grafting Site. When I tried to build the steel site I couldn’t because none of the 2000 mana tears were returned when I cancelled the marble site. Is this how it’s supposed to work or did I find a bug?

Kekune

Sadly, yes... this is how it's supposed to work. I did this exact same thing and support pointed out that when you cancel construction of guest race buildings you don't get the costs back. I tested it with other buildings (Dwarven ones, since they're the cheapest) and it's true...I just never noticed until woodelves, either.

Talaedraiia

Sadly, yes... this is how it's supposed to work. I did this exact same thing and support pointed out that when you cancel construction of guest race buildings you don't get the costs back. I tested it with other buildings (Dwarven ones, since they're the cheapest) and it's true...I just never noticed until woodelves, either.
Really glad I read this post as I had no idea that would happen. I cancel things all the time and never pay attention if I’m getting my goods back

DeletedUser27062

If I remember correctly, canceling a residence returns your goods, canceling other standard buildings returns half, and canceling guest race buildings returns nothing. I'm not 100% on that, but I'm much more careful about canceling construction now.

What about cancelling an AW upgrade?

DeletedUser27062

Dunno. Never done that. :)
well, I got bored and ran an experiment. Happy to say that cancelling a manufactory gives you a full refund! I plan on testing an AW upgrade once I have a level...oh, wait right there!