• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lost most of event currency due to network issue

zobmy

Hello. Yesterday the Pilgrim's event was finished and I had ~2500 scrolls to spend, but there was some trouble with my internet connection in the morning so I couldn't spend all of them before the event was finished. It would be very nice if I get some compensation for this because a lot of time was spent to complete quests, I even woke up at night to play ) I will appreciate any help, thanks.

Ivy1996

I would think you had bad luck. It would be impossible for the support to decide who to help and who not. A power outage, or sickness, busy day at work. Where do you draw the line? Sometimes life happens and I don't expect Inno to compensate for that because they are not at fault. It would be different if your world server was down, or if there was a bug.