• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lost provinces?

Laochra

Game version: __ v1.136.4-(0acbfbb) - html5 (2021-08-19 15:02)
Game world: __US4
Browser + version: __Opera
Flash Player version: __HMTL5
Operating System: __Windows
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __Laochra
Humans or Elves: __Elf

Reproducibility: __ 4/5 = happens often, but not always

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation: Recruiting new members
__ When visiting a potential new member's city, while attempting to verify their boosted goods on the world map, it is redirecting to my map/province instead.
__

Expected situation:
__When going to a player's world map to check their boosts, it should open the world map to their province.
__

Reproduction Steps
__*Update: I just duplicated the glitch in US7-It is happening when I go to the player list-select a name, visit their city, then try to go to their map.
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __
*ElvenStats is glitching this morning, so I have no way to verify boosted goods if the world map isn't working either.

Last edited:

Huor

I'm on us7 using chrome on a chrome book and I tried both selecting a player from the list and searching for a player and for both cities going to the world map from their city left me centered on their city, not mine.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I'm going to mark it as not a bug for the moment, please let me know if it recurs