• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lost Saved Game

Streetkid Mercy

Hello fellow Elvenar gamers. I have a question that I can’t seem to find an answer to when searching the forums.

I started playing Elvenar about a month or two ago but due to personal issues, I was unable to play for a few weeks. However when I finally came back and logged into the game, my city was gone. In every different land I went to, the game gave me the option of picking a race.

But I had already started with my selected race, I was already part of a fellowship, and I had already completed a decent portion of land on the map. But now all of that is gone and I am unable to find it.

Could someone please explain what happened or give advice on what I should do? Does the save file disappear if the player is inactive for too long?

Thank you in advanced.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Getting removed from the game is automatic...but nobody knows exactly when or why it happens. You may have found the secret entrance to the formula by which such decisions are made and thus tripped some kind of wire into the great "below." Sigh. In any case there are two options: 1) start over (yeah it sucks but at least you didn't have years and years into your city); and/or 2) send a note to support asking if they can restore your lost city. It's not probably that they can, but it's at least possible.

Good luck.

AJ

Streetkid Mercy

Getting removed from the game is automatic...but nobody knows exactly when or why it happens. You may have found the secret entrance to the formula by which such decisions are made and thus tripped some kind of wire into the great "below." Sigh. In any case there are two options: 1) start over (yeah it sucks but at least you didn't have years and years into your city); and/or 2) send a note to support asking if they can restore your lost city. It's not probably that they can, but it's at least possible.

Good luck.

AJ
Thank you for your answer. I was afraid those would be my only options :/ but you’re right, at least it was only a few months of work and not years. Still, it’s a bummer. Oh well. Looks like I’m starting over. Thanks

Iyapo1

@Streetkid Mercy

Something to try. Log out. Sometimes when you log in the game trys to new server you. It is possible that your game is sitting on another server. If you log out completely you might be able to see it. Fingers crossed for you.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
You could also try contacting support. If your city was deleted due to inactivity, it is possible they could restore it for you.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Your city needs to able to see the Spire to be kept. In other words, the second research of chapter 3. Or, alternatively, you could make a small diamond purchase, because once you have invested money in a 'Free to Play' game you have entered into a covenant with the company.

The sweepers will remove players that have not played for 30 days. They used to send an email but I suspect that this is changed. If there is no development at all, the city can be removed after approximately 10 days, from what I have observed on my map.

oeferbii

There's a player in my fellowship who has been inactive for over a year but his city still exists. We hold on to his space because we knew he had issues in real life. Same goes for cities surrounding me where no development has happened for ages but they're still there. Which world do you play in? If we knew your in-game name we could look for you. :)

Streetkid Mercy

Hey everyone. Thank you all for your help. I’m still new to this game but I’m really liking it so far. Still learning how to play. I’ve never played a game style like this one, with armies and training camps and tournaments and Fellowships. Still learning. Thank you guys for being patient with me.

Anyways, I’ve contacted support and unfortunately they weren’t able to give back my game but they did give me a few tips on how to avoid this in the future, including at least getting to Chapter Three.

I currently have 2 cities that I play equally, one Human City and one Elf City. My Elf City is called Enchancia and is in Sinya Arda and my Human City is called St. Mungos and is in Winyandor. My in-game name is Streetkid Mercy.

Thanks for the help. I look forward to learning more as I continue to play. I guess I’ll get the hang of this game eventually.

Last edited: