• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lost Town

DeletedUser

Hello, I've been trying to find information about this and so far no luck.

I've been away from the game for a few months but not long enough for a complete deletion of the account as some games do automatically. My town was in Felyndral world and I had a Fellowship called Sith Academy. Many of my buildings were upgraded and I had a stash of resources saved up. I'm deeply upset and would like to know what happened to my account. Was it reset? If so, for what reason?

DeletedUser4355

Eclipticca !! so sorry for you !! but you can start again We'll help

A city will actually delete after 30 days of inactivity unless certain conditions are met such as level reached in game.

You would need to contact support for additional information.

I guess you need to reconsider your policy to obslete account, you can email and warn once or can extend this period !1 or spmthing !!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4355

So can you consider to send atleast a warning E-mail so that Player may know about it, or you can send reminder emails too, you have our email ID's ?

DeletedUser68

So can you consider to send atleast a warning E-mail so that Player may know about it
If a player has not played for 4 hours during their first month, which is about what it takes to get to the safe harbor level of an average level 4 or higher city, then a reminder would just be spam.