• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lots Of Summoned Buildings, But...

Since the Autumn Zodiac Event started, I've picked up a lot of interesting Summoned Buildings. I've put up 2 Dojos, an Ancient Pond Statue, the Red Panda Master, a Polar Bear.

I have other Summoned Buildings I want to put up. One is the Traveling Merchant III and soon I'll have the Gingerbread Mansion.

Thinking about what to let go, I'm considering the Polar Bear first. 22272 Coins is nice, but the Crystals the Gingerbread Mansion will give me and the 2 other items from the Traveling Merchant III would work for me better. What does everyone think?

You can only make one of the two items at a time in the TM III. IMO I wouldn’t place any of the Traveling Merchants, I haven’t found them to be of much use so I got rid of all the ones I had a long time ago.

So you don't think I need the Gem Stone and Elixir?

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Travelling merchants are for when you are in a total dead trading zone and won't join/change fellowships for trading. The polar bears benefit is in its feeding effect, if that doesn't interest you then yes there will be better options.

BrinDarby

Traveling Merchant ....lol, I wouldn't even bother
Gingerbread , well do you already have @least 7-8 artifacts ??
at low stages, per tile, its prolly a dog @ resources.

if resources are all ya want Lelanya has your solution,
just build a few more factories and trade for the other 2.

Kataphractos

IIRC, Traveling Merchant II/III used to be more efficient than Manufactories, per tile, for non-boosted goods. I tried it out myself, but it was about the same time as I got a Moonstone Library and an Air Trader Dock. My TMs were nothing compared to those, so I just deleted the TMs. I've got no idea what TM efficiency looks like these days. My current strategy is to make up my shortfall in non-boosted goods by overproducing boosted, and then trading at 2- or 3-star rates.

HonuMoana

Too bad you didn't get a Bamboo Fountain, you can make a very cool water garden with those and the Ancient Ponds. One of my cities even has bungalows (Kite Outposts) overlooking the garden.

Oh? Traveling Merchants are well nigh worthless, and a ho-hum graphic. I'm with Mykan. Gingerbread Mansion is a fun Christmas time graphic. You could use it to start your holiday zone. I am sure we will be getting more buildings to match it relatively soon.

Too bad you didn't get a Bamboo Fountain, you can make a very cool water garden with those and the Ancient Ponds. One of my cities even has bungalows (Kite Outposts) overlooking the garden.

Oh? Traveling Merchants are well nigh worthless, and a ho-hum graphic. I'm with Mykan. Gingerbread Mansion is a fun Christmas time graphic. You could use it to start your holiday zone. I am sure we will be getting more buildings to match it relatively soon.

I have a Bamboo Fountain now in my Summoned Buildings!

Traveling Merchant ....lol, I wouldn't even bother
Gingerbread , well do you already have @least 7-8 artifacts ??
at low stages, per tile, its prolly a dog @ resources.

if resources are all ya want Lelanya has your solution,
just build a few more factories and trade for the other 2.

I have too many factories, lol
Now what you said about the Gingerbread House, what do you mean by artifacts??? And it's giving me a great deal of Crystal at Level 1.

BrinDarby

what do you mean by artifacts???
All , "evolving" bldgs use "artifacts" to do so....
You need gingerbread artifacts to evolve gingerbread mansion.

Alot in this game boils down to "use" per tile, of whatever ur doing.
when you have a lvl-1 evolve, usually thats a 4x4, and most ppl can
utilize 4x4 to make far more, by using other methods.

All , "evolving" bldgs use "artifacts" to do so....
You need gingerbread artifacts to evolve gingerbread mansion.

Alot in this game boils down to "use" per tile, of whatever ur doing.
when you have a lvl-1 evolve, usually thats a 4x4, and most ppl can
utilize 4x4 to make far more, by using other methods.

So far I've only Evolved my Red Panda Master a few times.