• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Love tournament and want more out of it?

DeletedUser7299

The White Council is seeking a tournament loving planks boosted warrior!! We are normally an 8 chest per week FS and can do more with YOU!! We do 10 chest runs approximately every 3 months. We do require a minimum of 500 points per week.

Come join us before the upcoming Fellowship Adventures start!! We do that too!! :)

We are currently ranked 21. Score doesn't matter as long as you can do at least the minimum 500 points per week in tournament and can help with planks.

Contact me in game, Faerie Ice Queen. :)

DeletedUser

Hi, I have only been playing for 2 days, but I have a boost to Planks and 9 Plank Manufactories. I really need Blueprints, and I am ranked number 11 in the Tournament for my Fellowship which is ranked 68th.