• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lower fees makes an active market

DeletedUser

The current trade market is near dead. Just reduce the fees to 20% instead of 50%.

DeletedUser511

Its not dead. I get what I need and trade what I need so how kis it dead? You need to discover more people on your map.

DeletedUser

I suppose it depends on the area you are in and which of your neighbors are active. Xaviersxmen suggested discovering more people on the map. Unfortunately, in the area I am at, I only have a few more provinces that I can discover and soon won’t be able to discover any more because I cannot “complete” the current discovered provinces, because those provinces require goods I don’t have and cannot get. Besides the large number of inactive players, the larger problem is that all of the active neighbors all seem to have the same boosted goods. There is literally no Magic Dust available in my area and the cost of this third tier item is so much it is going to take literally months to acquire enough to advance in the game.

I suggest, making the trader available for neighborly help. The help could be your next trade with the wholesaler is half off.

DeletedUser511

Well maybe its time to find a easier game for you then?

DeletedUser

I suppose it depends on the area you are in and which of your neighbors are active. Xaviersxmen suggested discovering more people on the map. Unfortunately, in the area I am at, I only have a few more provinces that I can discover and soon won’t be able to discover any more because I cannot “complete” the current discovered provinces, because those provinces require goods I don’t have and cannot get. Besides the large number of inactive players, the larger problem is that all of the active neighbors all seem to have the same boosted goods. There is literally no Magic Dust available in my area and the cost of this third tier item is so much it is going to take literally months to acquire enough to advance in the game.

I suggest, making the trader available for neighborly help. The help could be your next trade with the wholesaler is half off.

I'm experiencing the same issue so I sympathize with you. In my neighborhood, only one player is providing 2nd and 3rd tier goods of his boost, and everyone else is either inactive or still at the stage of trading 1st tier goods with small small amounts. I usually only have one or two pages of offerings, but the number of your trading partners is capped at 200, so discovering more neighbors won't help.

Fortunately, they are finally going to introduce the guild system- they call it 'fellowship' in the latest InnoGames TV. Within the guild, you could trade without the fee. So we finally won't be doomed by our inactive neighbors. The only downside of it is that they say it will be released 'in a few weeks'. A few weeks in the beta server, and one more week till here, so we'll wait for at least another two weeks. I guess what we could do is just 'keep calm and wait on' (this line should totally be the slogan of this slow-paced game!)