• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Loyal, dedicated player looking for a Fellowship that wants a somewhat casual (min 3 days a week) newbie

JaysynX

I am a newbie - do not know much... about 2300 points currently...have been mainly focused on getting a small village together. I am not 24/7 but regularly active. Not looking for high pressure and looking for zero drama. Check my small but growing village out and maybe we are a good fit.

Ethelhad

Come check out Leviathan Hunters! We're a small group, but trying to grow, and we're happy to help your city grow to be a blooming, flourishing city! No requirements except for no drama. :)

MstrBengals

Elf Hollow has openings. We have players from chapter 1 up to chapter 12. We help all of our member cities grow, are active in tourney's and FA's and the spire once you get to chapter 3. We are pretty laid back, no drama, and just ask that you play 2 to 3 times a week or more, give neighborly help and be an active trader.

I am a newbie - do not know much... about 2300 points currently...have been mainly focused on getting a small village together. I am not 24/7 but regularly active. Not looking for high pressure and looking for zero drama. Check my small but growing village out and maybe we are a good fit.
I've been looking to recruit to the "Doors of Perception", we enjoy the game and are a helpful bunch, consider us!

Revo1

Chef
Hello there, Pinion Pine is welcoming, I can grab trades, etc. This fellowship is on my second world though, hope to see you soon!

jim4nof

We are the fellowship of nine chests....... would be great if you would come and help us over the top to Ten!!!!