• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lte us access our iventory while in the Spire

DeletedUser8192

I searched for this but did not see a thread, and saw my typo in the main title but it won't let me edit/correct it sorry :-(

When we are playing the Spire, if we are catering and we run short of a supply, INNO only gives us the options of

#1. Paying diamonds to finish the turn

#2. Quitting and starting all over again after we access our inventory..

Solution: Please allow us to access our inventory while still inside the spire AND while still in the turn we are trying to complete.

Thank you for this consideration..

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It would be nice if it was consistent, but you can already.

On mobile, there is a goods icon at the top for checking:
upload_2019-10-10_19-12-47.png

On web, hovering over the resources in "choose a resource" lets you see how much you have
upload_2019-10-10_19-9-41.png

DeletedUser8192

It would be nice if it was consistent, but you can already.

On mobile, there is a goods icon at the top for checking:
View attachment 6594

On web, hovering over the resources in "choose a resource" lets you see how much you have
View attachment 6592

Thanks Ashrem, I am aware that you can check it, but if you forget to resupply as you are excitedly moving from chest to chest with that *I will conquer this* fever that some of us get, or perhaps did not calculate right as to how much 3 rolls could cost, (say after a long day or being ill when playing, it would be nice to actually be able to access our inventory while in the middle of a cater, in case we need more supplies..

DeletedUser8192

To clarify, I think Seachant wants the ability to use a Coin Rain or Supply Windfall instant to get more coins/supplies during catering.

Exactly what I was trying to say mich, why you got to make my short explanation I made long, short again lol :D

Arkadia

To clarify, I think Seachant wants the ability to use a Coin Rain or Supply Windfall instant to get more coins/supplies during catering.

yes, that would be awesome! it happened to me at least a coupe times that i ran out of supplies and had to abandon the negotiations... it would be nice if we could pop an instant in to get going.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Ah1. That did clarify it. Thanks. That does seem like a good idea.

@Seachant , you might want to consider using "thread tools" at the top of the thread to change the title to something like "Let us access our spell and instant inventory while in the Spire"?

Palavyn

I like this idea of being able to access inventory. It would also be nice if on the third fail your current progress wasn't almost entirely blocked by the "continue" popup.

KarlD

I've gotten caught short of a supply while in the middle of negotiating and had to start over because I wouldn't spend that many diamonds, but that's the breaks. Now I'm more careful and try to make sure i have a reasonable supply of everything before I get started in the spire. It's frustrating when that happens, but I'm fine with just trying to be more careful in the future. Part of the game is about making choices and planning ahead. We don't need Inno to protect us from all the bad things that can happen.