• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lubrida Ventis stackable?

Clusseau

Apologies if this is found elsewhere.. ive looked and cannot find.

Lubrida Ventis value is Strongly Linked to whether it is stackable or not.
Like most, im looking at value of spending 1500D for Royal Prizes- and odds of getting the "200 feathers Grand Prize" in current event.
Being Stackable, (or not) is rather critical to this evaluation. Thx,

Clusseau

Many thanks!!
Like many- Ive figured the number of Instant-hours i must spend to get Good Value from ONE.
Knowing the number of hours required for a Second One ...(= zero)... is a very big deal. (thx!!)

(Still.. wouldnt mind if a Mod tagged on here to confirm?! ...it just makes such a Crazy Difference!)

Clusseau

Thanks Crackie!
My head is sort of Exploding now.. to spend 1K... or 4K.. or 6K+ instants hours, when both are On..
.(OR)... wait for further events, when maybe we can get MORE to stack... (sheeze, it's Such a big Deal!!)

*edit
of course, its all game-relative... but, to spend 6K+ hr of instants, and get 10% bonus... .
(and not have to spend 6K hr EACH TIME, for bonus).. =very different.

Also, i guess... im figuring Bonus does not multiply Bears, or Simia.. so, with a Bear, and Full Simia.. it will Net 10%.

Last edited:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Yup, I’ve got my Echoes of Forgotten on Timers for Brown Bear purposes. That’s a better deal to me than making Orcs. Even better now with Lubrida Ventis!

Clusseau

Echoes of Forgotten?
Nothing comes to mind.. .what IS that?
Yet another factor in Lubrida Ventis value?

crackie

Echoes of Forgotten?
Nothing comes to mind.. .what IS that?
Yet another factor in Lubrida Ventis value?
It's the evolve building from Buried City event. You can select what it makes and one of the options is Time Instants. At level 10, it makes three 30-min Time Instants, so 1.5hrs. Factors into Lubrida Ventis because if it works like Brown Bear or Simia Sapien, then the bonus is at collection, not production. Hence, you'd want to increase number of collections with Time Instants on your military buildings.

Clusseau

I see! Thanks!
Its not a factor in Lubridus Value... just another way to collect time Instants. (1.5hr/day?)

No Doubt.. that would factor in many people's valuation of Time Instants... (and Thus), valuation of Lubridus.
So.. it seems like a "Lubridus value Factor". I'm with you.. thx.

edit:
I guess though- I still dont know for sure?
Collection (with Simia or Bear)..,, simia portion no longer gets bear bonus.. (or, Vice-Versa).

Collection with Lubridus.... will it bonus Bear or Simia portion? It seems not.. i was guessing Not....
So... Was figuring, collection with Bear and Full Smia.... = Net with One Lubridus will be about 10% per hour...

Again, if thats not the case it would be a big deal.
But, in all- that would just add to Benefit, but not affecting (my) Decisions.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I thought someone on the Beta forum explained it, but I think the 18% from this and the percent from the Brown Bear add together and are then applied to troop production in the same spot that the Bear by itself is applied. So a fed and maxed Brown Bear and one of these would be a 68% bonus, in place of the 50%, or with a 2nd one, it would be 86%.

crackie

Yes, stackable means the percentages should add up and applied to your troop stack production. My AM has a small zoo of brown bears and he's explained to me before that they have additive effect.

crackie

Off topic but:

Your AM has a LARGE zoo, of every bear imaginable! It's ridiculously impressive. You should sneak in at night and steal a few, I doubt he would even notice :p
I tried to negotiate for one of his Brown Bears if I successfully brought in a recruit, but he didn’t bite. Didn't get any magic beans either. :confused:
I am bad at negotiating, that’s why I have a fighting city.