• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lucky Little Fin

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Full event information is available here in an easy-to-open format:
https://tinyurl.com/2685k5sv
You are welcome to share this document with friends. It can be viewed on a normal PC without needing any special programs (like Facebook).
This information was recorded in actual game play in Beta Server - note that the Live Version may not be identical, as the designers reserve the right to make changes based on player feedback.

281398648_10220984090652607_5781139025754005606_n.jpg

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I posted this in the Beta thread, but more people will see it here.

Here are the final League numbers from Beta. As can be seen, my chapter 17 city finished at 313, same as Silver, and my other small test city finished at 323. That city moved from chapter 5 to 6 during the event. This one was definitely easier to get to 260 than a lot of previous events. And while I did get luckier than normal with winning extra currency, looking at the amount I won in my big Beta city, the same amount in previous events would have had me finish around 280-290 and not 313.

Screenshot (101).png

Deleted User - 849994935

I posted this in the Beta thread, but more people will see it here.

Here are the final League numbers from Beta. As can be seen, my chapter 17 city finished at 313, same as Silver, and my other small test city finished at 323. That city moved from chapter 5 to 6 during the event. This one was definitely easier to get to 260 than a lot of previous events. And while I did get luckier than normal with winning extra currency, looking at the amount I won in my big Beta city, the same amount in previous events would have had me finish around 280-290 and not 313.

View attachment 12836
Yep. My ch 2 (now 3) city got all artifacts and a second base even though I started my city after the event began. It was gud I cud complete all tasks without spending

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I have looked over the list of daily prizes. Unless I have missed something, the best mana producer offered in this event will be Manta Ray on day 1. And the best seed producer will be Sharkaplooza on day 2. Neither of them repeat. Having the best mana and seed producing options this early in the event really puts pressure on players who need these resources to complete quests quickly. And it will punish players who take a more measured approach to doing quests because they will miss out on winning them.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Sharkapalooza is crap because it has a 48-hour collect, so don't be fooled by the big seed number. And the Manta Ray is as good as the Burning Pool, just on a different collect timer. And as long as you get lucky and re-roll onto something you want later in the event, it is not so bad. The actual best building is probably the new one that gives you a daily dose of Frogs.

Moho

Chef
The actual best building is probably the new one that gives you a daily dose of Frogs.
I couldn't agree more.

I have nine Voices of the Prophet that produce a staggering amount of priests in my main city. I can't wait to add these Frog factories to it.

On the other hand, I don't think I need the event main building. FOMO may be the sole motivator for me to get it right now...