• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lucky Little Fin

BrinDarby

I reported this a week ago, now I am stuck basically.
Stuck players (this would be players with 0 incomplete scouted provinces) should complete the equivalent in Spire encounters and submit a ticket asking for me.
I don't qualify for this, and if I'm @ 100/100 provinces for the next CH, I don't
wanna overscout to 101/100 and have the difficulty factor increase for no darn
good reason.

on Every Event, during the Lock'd tasks... Encounters should NOT be ltd to 1 type.
(and) Certainly the devs need to consult a damn calendar when setting up these
tasks, so this NEVER happens again......

FemmeDraven

Okay then, because we won't have a tournament for 2 more days I used boosters to complete a province for today's task and nothing! It didn't count!?!/ Now what? I am really REALLY unhappy!

Attachments

• screenshot_626.png
    screenshot_626.png
    324.1 KB · Views: 42

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Okay then, because we won't have a tournament for 2 more days I used boosters to complete a province for today's task and nothing! It didn't count!?!/ Now what? I am really REALLY unhappy!
Finish a province means completed all 8 encounters on a map province. If you have 7/8 done, you only need to do one encounter and it's done. If you have a fresh province, you need to do all 8.

Zoof

Well, now I feel extra stupid...I was thinking scouting. Ugh
You weren't the only one.

I thought I had to scout too, but the province I wanted to scout was locked behind an incomplete province.

MFW quest finished before I started the scout: o_O

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Well, now I feel extra stupid...I was thinking scouting. Ugh

I almost did the same thing
I looked at my current scout and thought "I am not wasting seven days worth timer instants"
The I looked again
It turned out I had a scroll province with just 1 encounter left
So the task went from practically impossible to ridiculously easy

ps
I scout continuously and always have unfinished provinces ready for quests like this or "gain x relics"

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
At a point where I don't have access to Ancient Wonders in one of my cities, I have to share this little (brown) gem of a Daily Exclusive.

View attachment 13008

I mean, what even. Was this generated algorithmically? Did the devs think we could hold more than 10 broken shards at a time? Did an interdepartmental memo get eaten by the Chaos Demons?
Please send a ticket with the screenshot as the maximum shards are 10.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
a long time ago the dev's who I shall not use the invective that is screaming in my mind to describe said they were going to add storage for those stupid shards. I am always full. Then they 'fixed' that by having them as currency in the MA. I get that option once in a blue. They need to add storage for those idiot things OR give us a way to give them away to other players since the MA option is ridiculously rare.

BrinDarby

@Enevhar Aldarion , ( luv that post )
If you expanded on that line, intellectually ( like Carlin ) using
all the..... Solve, Gain, Produce, Negociate, Accept, Place, ..... ect ect ect.
It could make for a heck of a funny comedy bit , hahahahaha.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Finished all quests, happy with my 9 Crab Hotels I won, and got 9 artifacts (though still hasn't decided if I build it).

Sinya Arda league below with 25hrs left.

image_2022-07-12_175512580.png

Nerwa

I am currently waiting on three....more....currency.... to get the 2nd base in Ceravyn. Normally I get a few 2s & 3s sprinkled in, but today? All 1s. I'll get there but it's soooooo slow!