• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lucky Little Fin

StarLoad

It will drop the T2 goods as the game says, it will not give Mana if you are not in the proper chapter.

Ed

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I am confused about the evolving building. When looking at the building in my storage it shows it will drop tier 2 goods randomly at the initial level but when I looked for more information on what it did as it evolved, Jack Luyt's info shows only tier 3 goods or mana will be available. I don't want any of that at this time. I would love crystals. Crystals and Silk so I don't have to build any more tier 2 factories and I don't need to make cross tier trades and become a pariah.

They always show you what the next evolution gives.
So if it is giving T2 goods at level 3 but it shows it will switch to T3 at level 4 just don't evolve it farther.
The same goes for upgrades. When you move up a chapter and want to upgrade, see if the upgrade will change the payout.
Of course there's a good chance that if you have advanced a chapter or 2, you'll be wanting the upgraded payoff

Lady Dastardly

@Smooper
One thing to know about Jack's event note is that his values for buildings are usually from Ch. 12 Elementals, because that is the chapter he is parked in. He does mention this, but it can be easy to overlook it.
In addition to the link @samidodamage provided, you can also look it up on idavis's site, just make sure you select what chapter you in on the upper right hand side of the screen so you get accurate results.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Thank you @Lady Dastardly !!
I had looked at the bldg on the iDavis site and saw only that you could modify the evolve stage. I went back after reading your post here and saw where to select chapters; a big help!

Starr621

Trying to rely on genies to win diamonds is not the best decision; you can easily get RNG-screwed. You're better off farming level 1 spire on your other cities each week and level 2 if possible. I've only gotten 5 diamond collections (4 50s and 1 100) in my last 200 collections. P(X<=5) with a sample size of 200 at 8% success is 0.1% or 1 in 1000. Then again, I've never really trusted Inno's odds that much lol

StarLoad

Trying to rely on genies to win diamonds is not the best decision; you can easily get RNG-screwed. You're better off farming level 1 spire on your other cities each week and level 2 if possible. I've only gotten 5 diamond collections (4 50s and 1 100) in my last 200 collections. P(X<=5) with a sample size of 200 at 8% success is 0.1% or 1 in 1000. Then again, I've never really trusted Inno's odds that much lol
Let's see, I have 5 Genies in one city and with 23 days left I have collected 3,300 diamonds so far not great but HEY that is 3,300 more than I had before in my other city (and another account) I have 8 Genies and have collected 3,800 diamonds and have 45 days left.

Is that good or bad, more diamonds for no additional money, seems reasonable to me, or am I wrong? Oh and I top the spire most every week.

Ed