• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lugborn (Recruiting)

• Thread starter DeletedUser4943
  • Start date

DeletedUser4943

I have a couple spots available for any new players or experienced players looking for a more laid back gaming experience. We have lost a few of our players due to real life and I am searching for players who are active and friendly. If you would like to be a part of the Lugborn Fellowship, please read the list below and message me in game.

1. We are a laid back group who participates in tournaments and FA's. I leave it up to each member to participate in the tournaments and FA's. That strategy has worked out well for us and we are growing together as a group, not only from the rewards we receive, but from the coordinated efforts from the entire group.

2. We have been steady with roughly 5-6 chests during the tournaments and we do our best to complete what we can during the FA's, however participation is not a requirement for either. I don't force players to participate in these events, I would rather see others take it upon themselves to help the group out, that let's me know that you are active and enjoying the group you play with.

3. This is just a game, so our expectations for new players are not ridiculous, but we would like to have players complete visits at least 4-5 days a week.

4. Chat is not necessary if you are not a chatty person, so no worries there. Your ranking is not an issue as long as you are active :). I give players 30 days of inactivity before I decide to replace them. If you feel you will be gone from the game for awhile, please let Me or one of my Mages know, so we don't boot you from the FS.

5. We do hit the trade market often, so if you have any of these boosted goods that we are in need of they would be helpful to the entire group...

Tier 1 = Marble & Planks
Tier 2 = Scrolls
Tier 3 = Gems & Magic Dust

**If you don't have any of these goods, that doesn't mean we will not accept you as a new member.

We like to have fun and grow as a group, we are not an FS designed to make you hate the game because of ridiculous expectations. If you feel this Fellowship is something you are interested in, take a look at our Fellowship description and message me in game. I will get back to you as soon as I can, usually within 12 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dlus55

Hi, I am looking for a new FS as the one I am currently in has a lot of inactive players. I am on Sorcerers and Dragons. My boosts are planks, silk and dust. Let me know if you are interested.

DeletedUser4943

If you are looking for a solid group of players to play this game with, Lugborn is the perfect place. No drama, no pressure, just a group of players having fun building their cities and chatting once in awhile. I have a few players who are still with us, that are not active, so if you want to try us out, or if you feel our Fellowship is what you are looking for, please message me in game.

DeletedUser4943

We are still looking for new or experienced players to join our Fellowship.