• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lunatics With Weapons2 is Recruiting

DeletedUser3043

It is not often that we have a space come available, none of us would ever dream of leaving this incredible fellowship. We have a member who has just left the game due to pressing RL issues, he has been a vital part of our team and he will be missed. BUT, this is an opportunity that rarely occurs, so don't miss this chance to join our happy, active team.

Our core values are teamwork, trading, communication and mutual respect.

If you have at least 50K points and can play, place fair trades and visit everyone at least 5 times a week then please feel free to message us or apply. If you are close to that and feel you would be a good fit, message us.

This is a game and everyone comes here to have fun, therefore we have zero tolerance for DRAMA . In our little nut house, we love to joke around, play hard and help each other grow. We ask that you be respectful in chat and messages.

You will never find a better fellowship than Lunatics with Weapons2, very fast trade pickups, congenial atmosphere, regular visits to the correct target, and a cheerful, active chat. We play because we love the game, we play here because it is simply the best fellowship we've ever been in.

DeletedUser2868

Hello,
I am a very active player since I started in April 2016... I have never missed one single day of HH in my fellowship ( I am the Archmage ) and in my discovered world ( 360 provinces opened ) with about 260.000 points and a ranking of 56 in the K world. I only produce Steel, Scrolls and Dust, my boost ( only 13 factories at the moment. But I can build more if I let go of a few supply shops. )
I can open easy 1 books, sometimes 2 of them by myself in the tournament fighting 80 % of the time.
I trade a lot. I also play the contest and am knowledgeable of the game.
People say about me that I have a great sense of humor.
And I know I would be a very good addition to your great fellowship.
I am very tired of dragging behind my FS on all level and am ready so seriously to improve my game. But I feel that it is a lost battle with 70 % of my fellows who do not listen to my advice. And I am considering Lunatics with weapons for a big change.
Drama is not part of my game. I communicate mostly via emails and on occasion in chat. English is not my first language but it is excellent. I am somewhat slow in typing.
I never play this game with diamonds.
My city is almost at maximum capacity with expansions. But by the end of August I will have all 3 remaining of them.
I just opened the last chapter of the Halflings. Started to build the Spring grove today and look forward to complete the last chapter fast like all the others.
Do you have a KP exchange program? If so let me know.
Please, look up my city.
eftpdq ...... Archmage...... FS..... LES CHEVALIERS D' HONNEUR
Wishing you a wonderful and a blessed night