• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

MA Production change?!

LisaMV

I just went into my 4 cities to check my MA's, and suddenly they were all producing CC's instead of MM spells! They seem to have randomly changed the order, and REPLACED what was cooking! o_O
No warning, no notice - there is no "outloud" update, but clearly there was. I never craft CC's, but always need MM spells.

Really not OK.

Glandeh

Please change it back to the previous order, it's very confusing to have to different orders if you have a city with the old tech tree and one that is moved to the new tree.

Count Rupert

The new tech tree changed the order of the enchantments in the MA? I was wondering how my MA wasn't making what I had it loaded with. Was this really necessary? How was this a needed improvement?

LisaMV

yeah- it seems a little random, and sloppy. I thought at first they were putting them in order of length of production (which would make the most sense to me) but no, it is just adding more random and pointless chaos to the game for me.

juat argh, all around.

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all
Whatever the reason is for this change, I don't think they would change it just for the fun of it. Every change costs money, so there must've been good enough reason to justify the expenditure. What I suspect it's to align it with something else eg. the order of unlocked spells, clean up the code, align the tech trees...

Count Rupert

Good reason, bad reason, no reason; whatever the reason it meant wasting time making something I didn't need made instead of what I did want made. They could have warned us.

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all
I would kinda rather they NOT use Beta for announcements and use it for...oh, I don't know...fixing bugs so they don't come to the live servers. It's a very high bar of unreasonable demands, I know.

They should not. Beta is still very useful when we want to know more details on what's coming. It cuts down on surprises. It's great that we do have access to information if we want to. And yes, I do understand that not everyone have time to do that, in that case we need:

1689652897700.png