• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

MA stuck

Myne

Oh Wise One
Game version: __ v1.145.2-(34d28b0) - html5 (2022-01-20 09:02)
Game world: __Harandar
Browser + version: __Edge
Operating System: __Windows 10 home 64 bit
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __Myne
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ None

Current situation:
Magic academy seems hung up. It indicates it's crafting, but there is no countdown. Also the icon on the bottom of the screen says zzzzz, as in crafting is not working. Each time I close the crafting window and reopen it it's the same. Nothing changes. And it took my diamonds dadgummit

__

1643078785527.png

Last edited:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Well shoot, you had better submit a ticket. I probably won't be able to look at it until morning, but if it stole Diamonds I can get those back to you.

What were you trying to craft? It looks like the RR have been collected.

Myne

Oh Wise One
The RRs were what I was crafting. hmmmm. The RRs are there now. WEIRD. It allowed me to craft something else too. Maybe game lag that I didn't notice? Dunno. Thanks for looking though

Myne

Oh Wise One
Next crafted item went through the MA fine. It was credited immediately. It looks to be fine. You can close this now if you like.
A pox upon chaos demons!

DeletedUser27062

Next crafted item went through the MA fine. It was credited immediately. It looks to be fine. You can close this now if you like.
A pox upon chaos demons!
I do think there was a temp glitch because I got the zzzzs even though it was producing cc. Seems fine now though.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Mine does that sometimes, if I haven't collected something before the reset it will trick me into thinking it's still an active recipe. I always assume it's me.