• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

MA

DeletedUser26243

I just want to say I saw a post where it said craft the evolving buildings in MA n that’s what I did it was a very good thing to do. After crafting them all that last one was the golmen. Well since they r all gone out of my rotation I get the things I need I have a bunch of pet food 75 rite now n of the troop boosts I believe enlightened range n mage both r at 14 unleashed is a bit less then then I always craft time boosts don’t need the 5 hr ones cause my FS gets gold so rite now I go for the 1 n 2 hr ones helps with my troop training I will just hold the things I crafted cause I don’t want them to come back up in rotation so I don’t frag em I know everyone has their style of play but but I’m glad I read a post b4 bout crafting stuff

Jegenchant

Well now that makes sense! 750 gems to upgrade. I’m a free to play player, is it worth spending gems on? Subjective question I know but still…

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Well now that makes sense! 750 gems to upgrade. I’m a free to play player, is it worth spending gems on? Subjective question I know but still…
Magic Academy is the one you want to upgrade to level 5 as quickly as you can. I don't spend money on this game, but there are ways to earn diamonds. Make sure you save up first for the MA and then for anything else. Nothing else is as important.

Tehya1

Yes, upgrade. My smallest city was in ch 2 with a lvl 2 MA during the last event, and that city could not finish because the cc quest took 30 hrs.