• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magic Academy - Cannot create spell

• Thread starter DeletedUser2351
  • Start date

DeletedUser2351

Just now, I cannot create an "Ensorcelled Endowment" spell because it shows that I need an elixir. (The number 1 is showing in red). However, I have more than 3,000 elixirs in my inventory. What is going on here?

DeletedUser2351

Look at the second of the pictures at https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Magic_Academy#Magic_Academy_Menu.

You need an Elixir RELIC, not Elixir itself, which in turn brings up the question of how you got 3000 Elixir without the advantage of the boost. You can click on the Main Hall , and check the Relics tab, to get a count of your remaining Relics.

I get it now. The academy uses relics which upon checking is down to zero. I have a lot of elixirs through trading with my some of my fellows who happen to have a lot of elixirs to trade for my gems. Thanks for the pointer about the academy.

DeletedUser2163

Just now, I cannot create an "Ensorcelled Endowment" spell because it shows that I need an elixir. (The number 1 is showing in red). However, I have more than 3,000 elixirs in my inventory. What is going on here?

DeletedUser2163

I am not so much concerned about the elixir but the amount of the next Magic Academy of the next level of Dwarfen how do this effect my game not I am another part of the game?: