• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magic Academy not starting each spell in cue

DeletedUser8192

Hi,

Recently I started having issues with the magic academy not advancing to the next spell in the cue, until I click on and accept the first spell made..Pretty annoying if you have had to be off-line, and don't have the spells to work with when it's time to play.

DeletedUser4955

Have you contacted tech support....somethings happen to one city others are system wide.

DeletedUser8192

Have you contacted tech support....somethings happen to one city others are system wide.

Nope looking for community input first, as tech. support has been extremely unhelpful in the past with regards to correcting real problems,
(even with supporting screenshots.) I'll deal with them after I have heard from enough folks.

Thanks for the thoughts Crochet.

DeletedUser115

We have not had any further reports of this with the latest version. If you continue to encounter this issue, please let us know. Thank you!

DeletedUser4583

We have not had any further reports of this with the latest version. If you continue to encounter this issue, please let us know. Thank you!
I have problems with the magic academy.I have the goods but can not produce. Both elvenar and arendyll are having these problem.Please fix .

DeletedUser4799

My Academy has option to upgrade but not to produce.

BBsAmazon

My Academy has option to upgrade but not to produce.
If you’re playing on the mobile version and you’re talking about the magic academy, that’s not an option yet. You’ll have to take care of that business on he desktop version.
Good news folks! If you started out on the mobile (or vice versa) and switch to the other one, the game is right where you left it! Yes, people, it’s a cross platform game! These guys rock!

DeletedUser15541

I have the same problem. The magic academy has only an update button. I play on my phone only .

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Using the Magic Academy is not implemented yet on the app. It will probably happen soon. That is the story. It won't change until they get it programmed.