• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magic Academy - Pet Food Crafting chance increased based on # of Pet Buildings

• Thread starter Deleted User - 312108
  • Start date

Deleted User - 312108

So based on a response from another thread -
GIVEN a player has 1 or more evolving buildings requiring pet food WHEN the magic academy generates the crafting list THEN for every evolving building the player has there is a 1% chance per building increased chance of a pet food crafting recipe appearing EXCEPT IF a player does not have any pet food evolving buildings THEN no pet food recipes will appear.

So basically for each building that uses pet food, there is an increased chance that the magic academy will grant a pet food recipe - it should still be fairly low so as not to be overwhelming and perhaps if the player has 10 or 50 or some reasonable number in their inventory it no longer appears as a crafting option. If a player does not have any buildings using pet food, then consider not having them receive pet food recipes in the magic academy crafting as not having those buildings down is a good indication that the player does not want the recipe.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I mentioned this in the other suggestion thread where another player said similar in that if you have no pet, then no pet food would show up. I do not like that idea because the pet food is a very good item to make during events like this because it is worth 7 VV and has low cost to make. Taking that crafting option away from someone with no pets would not be nice.

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Yes that would be the only reason I would like them if I had no pet as well. I thought the people with "no pets" were the reason the item got cut the 30% though. I am not seeing any (zero) level 1 Mermaid, Phoenix, or Stone henge, but I have those in my city or inventory already. Why can they not let players with no pets see no (zero) pet foods. That is what I would suggest.

Socrates28

I think that PF should still be part of the crafting menu no matter what level a city is for one additional reason. Knowing that PF will be an integral part of the game the player might decide to have some supplies on hand when they do get a building that needs to be fed. This allows more flexibility to the player as they plan on the develpoment of their city.