• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magic Academy question

DeletedUser14118

hi all I am new to the game and I am playing the mobile version on my iPad. I have recently got the magic Academy. It has the icon above it , as if I can produce something, but when I click on the academy the only option I have is to upgrade it. Is this what it’s supposed to do?

DeletedUser9601

The Magic Academy lets you build spells from relics. I think this function is not available in the mobile app yet. Hopefully it will be added soon.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
When you get access, it turns extra relics into spells that let you increase your effect from culture, and produce more supplies. At higher levels, it can also produce more manufacturing and increase the amount of KP your bar holds for a couple of days. As Tedious said, for the moment, those functions are only available in the browser version.

DeletedUser14118

If it’s not available, why let you get one. That makes no since at all. I could use that space for other things.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If it’s not available, why let you get one. That makes no since at all. I could use that space for other things.
The game was designed for the web browser. The app is quite new, and not yet complete. I'm hoping it won't take them long.