• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magic Academy rations

Sue-Lynn

Hi,

I have a number of cities and I am finding that there is not enough opportunity to create Pet Food in the MA. Once again, I am doing tournaments without the benefit of pet food for Phoenix, so I am experiencing heavy troop losses and have to make more and more troops. In addition, I have not been able to first fire up Panda bear and Polar bear to help with the fighting. It makes me annoyed and reduces my enjoyment of the game. I am starting to lose interest because this is supposed to be a fun pursuit and not a source of frustration. I work fulltime, so I cannot check MA that frequently to see when Pet food is offered. Please fix.

Secondly, I am finding that in younger cities, I have run out of relics to create enchantments in the magic academy! I can't even find the appropriate province to develop, so I am stuck and can't even use MA. Why doesn't Magic Academy offer relics used frequently to produce green or pink spells more often?

Thanks,
Sue-Lynn

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Feeding pets should be a special thing, not something you do every week a few times.

The crafting add-on the the Magic Academy was introduced in response to later-chapter players who had hundreds, or thousands of relics piling up. I think that players in early chapters need to be judicious in using them. Even in my Chapter 15 city I focus on only a few recipes, so I am not crafting anything most of the time. Like everything else in Elvenar, patience is key, and you'll enjoy it more if you learn to wait for the things that you truly appreciate.

DeletedUser2870

I on the other hand am crafting almost constantly, though I'm looking for specific recipes only. Pet food I'll craft whenever I have the chance, but it seems to come along relatively often (since there are 9 different recipes for them), enough to craft them maybe every other day on average. Sometimes I'll see 3 offered in one set and I'll use the time-boosters to craft all 3 of them.

Deleted User - 1178646

Hi,

I have a number of cities and I am finding that there is not enough opportunity to create Pet Food in the MA. Once again, I am doing tournaments without the benefit of pet food for Phoenix, so I am experiencing heavy troop losses and have to make more and more troops. In addition, I have not been able to first fire up Panda bear and Polar bear to help with the fighting. It makes me annoyed and reduces my enjoyment of the game. I am starting to lose interest because this is supposed to be a fun pursuit and not a source of frustration. I work fulltime, so I cannot check MA that frequently to see when Pet food is offered. Please fix.

Secondly, I am finding that in younger cities, I have run out of relics to create enchantments in the magic academy! I can't even find the appropriate province to develop, so I am stuck and can't even use MA. Why doesn't Magic Academy offer relics used frequently to produce green or pink spells more often?

Thanks,
Sue-Lynn

Install the app, you should be able to find a timeframe in which you can look at the academy 4 times a day, if needed spend 50 diamamonds once to have the timer in a position thats filts your lifestyle so you can have a good night of sleep.
Check academy when you wake up in the morning, check the academy once during your workday in a break, everyone has at least one break in a workday in which he/she can spend 60 seconds, then check again when you come home, and once before you go to sleep.

If you time your 4 looks at the academy each day well you should be able to see 1 pet foot a day on average.
To improve the odds, make sure your craft every single item that will only apprear if they are not in your city/inventory.

So craft every evolving building and chess set piece you can find so they never appear again. this eliminates a bunch of junk recipes and creates this "once a day on average" pool.

Telling it ain't fair because you can't aquire enough pet food because you can't/won't be willing to come online 4 times a day is kinda whack.
It's your choice to not be willing to come online, with the mobile app there is no real excuse to claim you can't.

If you want you can reset the timer to a time of your choosing so you can come online twice a day and see all 4 pools of recipes.
So to me the excuse that anyone can't check the magic acedemy is an invalid excuse.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Telling it ain't fair because you can't aquire enough pet food because you can't/won't be willing to come online 4 times a day is kinda whack.
It's your choice to not be willing to come online, with the mobile app there is no real excuse to claim you can't.
Mobile internet-enabled devices are common, but assuming everyone has access to one is unreasonable. Especially in a game that appeals to older players.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Unfortunately, this is a matter that can be address resolve by changing your playing style. I do not see developers welcoming this suggestion.

Xelenia